Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using the 4200 BLE pioneer kit board to interface an external FRAM chip (not the one on the board itself). Since it works little bit diffe... Show More
joMa_1809706
PSoC™ 4
AN91162 Creating a BLE Custom Profile Appendix A refers to adding code to your project to support notifications.    4. For an example project implemen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the right load capacitance for the 32 KHz WCO crystal? The datasheet calls out a range of 6 pF - 12.5 pF but the CYBLE-014008-00 module schema... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The current UART to BLE is set up such that the UART only seems to function when there is a wireless link.   If I am an MCU that wants to convey infor... Show More
JaPi_1367196
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    Short question? Do you know where I can find ( if exist ) the necessary library with PRoC module that I can use under Altium Designer?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was trying to interface my analog sensor with the Cypress Ble Proc module no- CYBLE 022001. But not able to interface it. Plz help. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use CYSPP mode on my CYBLE-022001-00 module but it doesn't work. There is something from my terminal application: .cysppsta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Now I want to use the direct advertising when central bonded to my peripheral.But seems the ios use the resolving address, will the direct advertising... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using ADC to monitor the voltage of an analog input value to my BLE Pioneer Kit. I want to print the voltage value every 10 milliseconds. When I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I'm having a very strange problem with scanning for advertising devices    I modified the Observer project (Day 10 )for my hardware    While ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy