Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,  I need to know the maximum distance between a smartphone and a EZ-BLE, with the following Configuration :         EZ-BLE only transmitter    ... Show More
Sophie_Wang
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am reading keyboard.c of CY5672 Demo code, and feel a little confuse. could anyone explain the code below?    since,    index = i+j*8*ROWS;    NO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i develop my custom boot loader which work on .cyacd format (as api for writing data in flash is only for row).i dont want to use bootloader or bootlo... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Would someone be kind enough to answer this, probably stupid, question?    In the term "handleValuePair"  what exactly does "pair" refer to?  Pair mea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a project that works well with PSoC 4 BLE, PRoC BLE and CYBLE-012011-EVAL mounted on CY8CKIT-042 baseboard. However, when I uploaded the... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm starting with PSoC BLE now, got some kits, etc. I've some questions about the IDs used in a BLE system.         Am I required to have a compa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I am having trouble with the SAR ADC. It doesn't seem to be able to measure voltages above VDD/2. I'm using it in single ended, signed input mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is more of a BLE question, but at least it is simple:    Say I want to have one client and multiple servers.    Normal, right?    I want to get n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to do bonding between two Cyble-224110 eval board. I am using this asd example.     http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-015-bonding... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with the external memory OTA update example code. I have changed the schematic so that there is no output pin attached to the SW2 pin (Boo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy