Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I'm currently working on a project that requires to datalog some data (64 bytes per packet) at 1kHz to a SDcard. For that, I have used on t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am starting up a new project and need to be able to copy a former project and make changes to it and rename and save as a completely new project (ev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to implement a rapid blink of the LED. I have a watchdog timer that goes off every 100 ms . In the timer ISR I  set a toggle blink flag to tell... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I have SRAM CY7C1021D in electronic board defective I want to know I change the devect SRAM by another new one .or must be copy data from anot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
MCU for PSoC4
solved msg Solved

What MCU can be used to program PSoC4 chips (4200 L series) ? 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the Pioneer kit and wondering how many peripherals a central device can have. I'm pretty sure that it's only 1 connection but I haven't been... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In our design the user may change the device name with a custom name, up to 20 characters.    This only seems to work if I "reserve" the 20 characters... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
Is this possible? We are developing a wearable technology and want the user to upgrade the firmware OTA but using our app not the CYSmart phone app.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My BLE device design requires a password.  The password will be entered via a phone app.  There will be a hard coded default.  What is the best way to... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    How can I protect the code in PSOC 4 flash?    thanks Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy