Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaC_1685686
PSoC™ 4
Hi I need help with the following design.I have tried to mash two sample projects together and i do not understand the code enough.Hope someone can lo... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to fit as much as I possibly can into a PSoC4 - I want 2 quadrature decoders, 6 pwm outputs, and 3 serial modules    By putting two of the ... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I will upload my project in the next post but it's giving me a problem in that code that works in main.c doesn't work in isr_1.c, specifically the cod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello:         Does anyone know what the interrupt latency is for the PSoC 4?  I am running a 4200 with an external 48MHz clock.  When I trigger an in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In latest datasheet version (L) there is a watermark saying "Not Recommended for New Designs"    I couldn't find any document neither about thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm not able to get the fixed stack OTA update code example to work on the PRoC BLE. I can get it to work on the PSoC BLE. When I try and do the OTA u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All    Im currently working on some code to read from TI's LDC1000, one issue with this sensor is the noise, so i require a moving average.     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Sorry if I have posted in a wrong category of topic. I'm facing some issue when trying to perform OTA Upgrade after finishing the steps for "Ad... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to use this code for PSOC 4 BLE Pioneer kit and there are below errors coming up even after changing device in both bootloadable an... Show More
DaC_1685686
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I bought the CY8CKIT-040 PSoC 4000 pioneer kit about a year ago and it worked great for a project i needed it for back then, problem is i h... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy