Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am using systick interrupt to adjust timing to drive 5 digit 7 segment and it works fine. But when I implement capsense, touch buttons works ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I see that you can set the major value of the beacon, but setting the minor value doesn't seem to do anything. When I read in the packets of one beaco... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I had a file get corrupted recently on my project not long after updating to PSoC creator 4.1. I restored from an older copy and have had nothing but ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone and good afternoon, I'm trying to set 6 interruptions in the "Port 0", the problem that I have is that I don't have too much idea of ho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, we're trying to understand how to change name of CYBLE-212020-01  BLE to connect with differents CYBLE-212020-01 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Evnin'...I am trying to do a simple GPIO initialization in assembler right after boot loader finishes....equPRT1_DR,0x40040100.equPRT1_PC,0x40040108.e... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello ,I am Jagir,I am Novice to PSoC Technology.I want to know what is extra functionality available in PSoC than SoC ?What is benefits of PSoC Over ... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am newbie to PSoC 4 BLE & i came across a term named descriptor in profile->service->characteristic->descriptor hierarchy.I ant to know about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I recently upgraded to PSoC Creator 4.1 Update 1 from version 4.0 and the part I've been working with EZ-BLE PRoC 222014-00 is no longer supported.  I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon (o;According to the "Bootloader and bootloadable datasheet" the application checksum is defined as:"The basic summation checksum is com... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy