Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
My Pioneer Kit not communicate to PC ( No one port in Teraterm). Status LED blinks slow.In Guide I see that need " bootload the new .cyacd file using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
First of all, after program  the code (build the project + program main.c). and press SW 2 the motor not rotate as well. (And i redo it press SW1 to r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to know what is the good approach to structurers custom services and caracteristics :What i have actually is :2 custom services, le... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
EZI2Cコンポネントではなく、I2CコンポネントでCapSenseTunerを動作させたいと考えております。I2CコンポネントでCapSenseTunerを動かすサンプルプログラム・参考資料などありますか? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I used a CY5677 USB dongle with cysmart.py CySmart api. Python script:from CySmart import *import serialimport timeimport binasciifrom... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,I'm building a custom BLE-Service and i've stumbled on the folowing problem:Since I am required to use a ATT_MTU-3 Size i can only send 20 by... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Does anyone know the details of the format of the following commands use in BLE Dongle                                                               ... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I try to use the code example BLE_Battery_Level. I change the target decice to use CYBLE-222014-01 eval board with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer kit.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HII have a small issue, I have made an application on a PSOC 4 BLE, and in this application I’m usingCustom characteristic some with  Read and write p... Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4
Im attempting to run the BLE101 example, everything compiles and runs fine in Android Studio and the BLE101 app launches on the device. When I click "... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy