Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Does anyone know the details of the format of the following commands use in BLE Dongle                                                               ... Show More
MaLa_2536816
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I try to use the code example BLE_Battery_Level. I change the target decice to use CYBLE-222014-01 eval board with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer kit.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HII have a small issue, I have made an application on a PSOC 4 BLE, and in this application I’m usingCustom characteristic some with  Read and write p... Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4
Im attempting to run the BLE101 example, everything compiles and runs fine in Android Studio and the BLE101 app launches on the device. When I click "... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

hello every one

Message was edited by: maknight knight

chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am writing a Bootloader / Bootloadable project for the CYBLE-214009 chip which has 256K of Flash in two arrays of 128K bytes.My Bootloader pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are planning to use the CYBLE-022001 (or CYBLE-022005) on several products.    1) Given that the CYBLE-022001 has 128kB of flash, how is this flash... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSOC4 BLE ADC
solved msg Solved
hi,I am using  PROJECT #045: PULSE OXIMETRY HEART RATE MONITORExample for my project.when i open the example in psoc creator 4.1,topdesign file is sho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to create a characteristic that contains a string with a max length that will only return the parts of the data that are not 0. So far, I c... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In AN86233_PSoC_4_Low-Power_Modes_and_Power_Reduction_Techniques(2)_0.pdf I saw recommendation to reduce power by change debug pins to GPIO mode. See ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy