Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress community!I recently started experimenting with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE (CY8C4247LQI-BLE, to be specific) for a small R&D project in the off... Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4

In Cy8c4247,is there the API to get wakeup source when MCU was waked up from Deepsleep?

AnYo_2347841
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I am using a CYBLE-202007-01 module. Every once in a while, after sending a BLE message, the node will stop responding to messages. If I take a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've used the BLE_4.2_DataLength_Security_Privacy example almost verbatim on the Peripheral-side, and, after dabbling a bit on the Central-side, have ... Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ 4
I have a project I am working on where I need to interface via I2C or SPI to 3.3v device(not 5v tolerant)  and also have some GPIO that is 5v.I have C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to send data through UART between two cypress devices and have them engage in 2-way communication based on what they send each othe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I am working on a small project that requires an SPI interface between a PSOC4 and a NOR Flash (N25q128 or MT25QL128).  After going ove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Sorry, I thought this would be a touch easier... following one of 5 or 10 different "examples", I believe I have this PSoC always in the fast blink mo... Show More
RoKe_2291266
PSoC™ 4
In trying to figure out what is happening in my PSoC4 BLE app, I found that it would be really useful to see what events were being passed to my event... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HIIn my Verilog  program using PSOC I want to make an output value (1'b1)for posedge and another output (1'b0) for negedge of same clock .and these tw... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy