Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I wanted to send the data packets from ble to mobile.it's working fine  , and  the packet size is 20bytes .Now i want to send more number of bytes ... Show More
N_SE_329246
PSoC™ 4
Hello,i had used cy4245 and Em_eeprom component in 4.1. it was working well. after updating to 4.2 Em_EEprom component updated to 2.0.i updated the fu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm having an issue with TCPWM QuadDec. To my knowledge the counter value should be retained during DeepSleep. However, it does not survive DeepSle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     i am currently working on the project to send the data to mobile and its working fine .i want to send the data every 5 minutes,  but theproble... Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-014008-EVAL for my development.I have created a custom BLE service (Fields: 9x4 bytes == 36 bytes, Properties: Notify).After linke... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
The faster I go, the behinder I get...or is it the more I learn, the less I know??I seem to have learned that iOS changes BLE addresses and they are c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am designing a very low power Bluetooth mouse (possibly as small as 10mah battery) and am trying to find out the typical time taken I might expe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I want to develop a BLE-Device using PSoC 4200 BLE, which sends an ADC-Signal(uint16) and 8 Button-Signals(Digital Input) from Server to Client... Show More
KaKi_1384211
PSoC™ 4
Hi Team,Please let me know about the following PCB layout design regarding capsense for PSoC4200.For series resistance of capsense pins, in the design... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using the chip# CY8C4245LQI-483 for our cap sense lighting applications, I have 10 segments and using as linear slider and using Auto (Sma... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy