Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to do a power budget and decide whether it's safe to write a log to flash when my rechargeable battery is going dead but still has some cap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to Cypress PRoC/PSoC solutions for BLE. I am trying to establish an authenticated connection between a peripheral and a central device using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,we are a company manufacturer of electronic racing components for motorsport.One of our customer ask us to develope a product with BLE rec... Show More
galo_1045026
PSoC™ 4
Can anyone tell me how to tell if the BLE connection is 4.2 or 4.0? I should have told you I am using the PSoC 214015 module.  I thought the info woul... Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-014008-EVAL for my development.I would like to write a power saving mode in my project in which the CapSense buttons are used.Howe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a small issue with my BLE design: I have built a Bluetooth application and everything seems to work fine, except that I’m not getting any da... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I am in a fix to how to interface the accelerometer with psoc4m board using i2c. May u help?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Question in the title. Scenario being that if my application is a bad build that ends up writing to the last page in flash accidentally resulting in t... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
①FlashにALL"1(0xFF)"を書き込む方法を教えてください。②FlashにALL"0"を書き込む方法は、「Erase All Flash」しかないのでしょうか。2018/3/17 追記ALL1/0を書き込みたい領域は「UserFlash(Program)」領域です。 Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I have a project in which an SPI master sends four continuous bytes of data to an SPI slave. All four bytes are transferred in one-go without relea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy