Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to write PWM when we get Interrupt, which is connected to ZCD.Please provide any method for doing this.Thanks in Advance. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have gone through all the details and frame structure of CAN controller but unable to figure out that in case of multiple  node of CAN how the recei... Show More
KaKi_1384211
PSoC™ 4
Hi Team,Please let me know regarding reset operation of CY8C4245PVI-482.1) Is the state of GPIO pin "Hi-Z" at reset?2) Is the special procedure such a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

How does the code number of official website name? For example, CE95385

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we are using the 4.2 BLE pioneer kits and when we connect two of them together using unauthenticated pairing with encryption, we can still see ... Show More
JIWa_3177501
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set the GAP Appearance value to a custom (reserved) value and don't see any way to do so. The PSoC Creator software has a picker for th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to understand how all these lists work. Please, let me do some afirmations and correct them if they are wrong.Firstly, I started work... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,How could I convert variable uint8 rampasskey[6] = {1,2,3,4,5,6}; to uint32 rampasskey = 123456; ?Thank you,Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In my proyect, addresses added to whitelist in peripheral are erased when turn off device.    Is there anyway to save this whitelist to flash m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,We're looking to improve the touch performance of our products by moving from PCB electrodes to a dedicated touch film. Can anyone provide an... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy