Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i'm newbie..i want to phone call when i push the SW button, button for a emergency call for elderly or children, womeni think two different way1. push... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am not familiar with PSOC IDE and the MiniProg3 always complain error then exit debug automatically. And I want to migrate this project to IAR and J... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am looking for an expert advice on how to decode 2 asyncronous pulse streams with a PSOC4 BLE.I have 2 signals with a strange proprietary protocol. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I want to use your OTA firmware update module. Based on the search I found there is no SDK for it. I have your source code. Is there any documen... Show More
yiru_1705901
PSoC™ 4

I can not connect!

seaoc_1454951
PSoC™ 4
The CapSense component uses interrupts that trigger after each sensor scan is complete.Is there anything you have to pay attention to in the user appl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to implement BPSK modulator and demodulator and I'm having a few issues.1) Is there a way to trigger DMA channel without use of PWM? It just do... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
I'm using this demo board because I have to design keyboards with glass surfaces for domestic ovens. The tests I have to do are because the glass su... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Helloin this document http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an96841-getting-started-ez-ble-creator-modules the range for the CYBLE-21... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
I'm _very_ new to PSoc, so I'm going through Alan's tutorials. Tutorial #3 - I have an LED and a switch left over from Tutorial #2, which worked. So t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy