Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello once again everybody!Today I am trying to program a PSOC CY8KIT-049_42 using another identical device. I am following the method shown here: Using the CY8CKIT-049 to Program Another PSoC® 4 - KBA93541... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I change LED blink period by using OTA external memory, I perform it with CYBLE-212006 module on custom PCB.After hardware upgrade is completed ... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need to publish my public address in the device name so that I can connect to my IOS app . I'm currently able to publish the address as follows:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSoC Community,First off, thank you for any help the community is able to provide.We're looking to create a basic wireless tilt sensor system. E... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I apologize for this absolute beginner topic, but in the last days of my research I get more and more confused 😉I have to do a (little) project wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.Has anyone looked at figure 12, of AN86233, where current measurements, in both Deep sleep and Active, are performed?It would be nice to know th... Show More
psoc_3295286
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have cy8ckit-049-042xx. I want to use it to program another cy8c4245axi-483.So, according to datasheet, I have removed the r6 resistor and pla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All!I am currently using CYBLE 214009-00 device and using it as a broadcaster. I am using the cycling sensor example project and have slightly modi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For now the mono-core version of the Psoc6  is not yet available, also a Psoc4 may be a suitable low power solution.When the energy efficiency is well... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm brand new with the PSoC and even unsure how to use this community or where I could ask simple questions for beginners like the following one...... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy