Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

CoNe_349661
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've got a PRoC 4 EZ-BLE working as a peripheral server in a custom profile mode. I have a function that reads the CyBle_GetRssi() value and st... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I am using CYBLE 224110 EVAL for my project. In this project we are making a device which uses rechargeable battery. I also created a charge cir... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Let there be interrupts configured with multiple priorities. If high-priority interrupt is to be executed while the low-priority interrupt is executin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have one simple programm see attached "main1.c" that works properly, respectively I can read with Master the EZI2C-Buffer without problems:But... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I am detecting a voltage (present or not) from 5V USB connector. The measured voltage with plug connected is 5V in to a resistive divider.The series r... Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working with the CYBLE-224116 extended range PSoC4/BLE module.  The module works great, however I am having a problem getting it to sleep the ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The customer considers to use Low-Power CapSense Design As described in AN210998.If he needs three buttons, what is the power consumption?I have tw... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Is there a document of PSoC4 startup procedure(like AN60616 about Psoc3 and 5LP)?If No, please let me know the startup procedure simply.Best Regards,I... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I wired up P4.0 to analog input and found the 4200 only allows ADC on Port 2 (0..7) and thought I'd ask the question before re-laying up my PCB.Is the... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
My project has a couple of thermistors along with a few other analog values that need monitoring. All associated pins are high-Z Analog inputs with hi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy