Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_520646
PSoC™ 4
The datasheet states that the DC resistance of the S/H input is max. 2.2kOhm.Does this mean that the DC-load is actually 2.2Kohm or is this resistance... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I have a project on PSOC 4200 that goes to deepsleep and wakes up on a pin interrupt at the moment.However, I now want to have a LED blink periodicall... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am working on PSoC Low power mode to my application & it is required to move MCU in deep sleep mode to reduce current.As of now, I am getting ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys,    Greetings for the day.    I am trying to design a 4*5 matrix button keyboard with CY8MBR3116.     But I cannot find any details about the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

- please Delete -

AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
I need to enter Deep Sleep mode for about 15 seconds, then exit and run a scan for 3 seconds, then repeat this process. I also have 2 control pins set... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSenseでのタッチパッドの端子の設定ですが、16(TX) x 16(RX)がmaxで間違いないでしょうか?20(TX) x 12(RX) 、20(RX) x 12(TX)などの端子設定はできないと考えてよろしいでしょうか? Show More
AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to advertise while in Deep Sleep mode? I read somewhere that Advertising runs off the ECO clock, which is a HFCLK. Any time a HFCLK is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm developing a GAP peripheral. I want to put the MCU to deep sleep while BLE is advertising. Can use BLE to wake the MCU up when there is a connecti... Show More
NeRe_332166
PSoC™ 4

Should the exposed tab be connected to GND (VSSD) or any other signal, or should it be isolated?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy