Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
I have run out of ideas on why my SPI is not working, just will not function, I have tried so many ideas, none seems to work.In the code attached, I a... Show More
ArOg_285336
PSoC™ 4
I would like to know which PSoC 4 has a hardware RTC operating in Sleep or Hibernate mode.I can not find a simple answer in the datasheet. Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4
In the CYBLE_GAP_RESOLVING_DEVICE_INFO_T structure, there is the peer identity device address. The system need only resolve the peer resolving address... Show More
NiMo_1404216
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I would like to have Arduino send  short commands to PSoC 042 BLE (like "start" , "sleep" etc) via SPI communication.     If someone ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloPlease tell me,How many GPIO internal resistance.Because I want value below.Device:CY8C4014SXI-421Best regards,Tetsu. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just design a pcb based on cyble10563 referenced CY5672 PROC remot controll. but it worked very well when the supply voltage is 1.8V, but the cyble1... Show More
sigi_2251526
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've got an application firmware in CY8C4247FNI-BL483 which uses both BLE and I2C and sometimes I notice that the firmware "freezes" stopping h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I use a CY84247AZI-M485 for a LIN-Master application. So I have some questions:How can I set the LIN-Break Signal Lenght to 13 Bits?How can I se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am considering the following BLE modules for development. My use case is I want the module to sense/scan identify the presence of another broadcaste... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy