Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,I have a PCBA, with STM32 to control the cyble BLE, but it is curious, the BLE is not detected.I checked the 3.3v it there, and the XRES direct... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, my PSoC Creator 4.2 doesn't recognise my device, I'm using a CY8C4248 LQI-BL583, the same as the development board CY8CKIT-142. The circuit is the... Show More
noha_3407421
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I inquired about the SWD pin in the following community.    https://community.cypress.com/message/164808#164808This is another inquiry about SW... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Community,     I finaly ordered a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A in order to create a mini-quadcopter hoping it won’t take me more than a week (am I too optimis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am programming the external programmer with CY8C4248lqi.How to write BD_ADDR(6byte) to CY8C4248lqi with external programmer ?I know that the Bluetoo... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 4
Hi:     Is the dedicated Port Interrupts able to waking up the chip from deep-sleep? Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Re:
solved msg Solved
I want to know how to configure PSOC 4000S to support Boot loading function using SPI. I checked the SCB block and it can support such function but on... Show More
SudheerG_41
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I am using CY8CKIT-042. Using PSoC Programmer I am erasing the entire flash.But, when I read back the flash content using PSoC Programmer, it d... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
BLE crashing
solved msg Solved
I can claim absolutely no expertise in Bluetooth, but here I am, trying to write an application. Basically grabbing data from a peripheral and passing... Show More
ChGa_3545231
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,I am trying to establish a connection between my PSOC and a BlueRadios Sensor -Sensorbug-.After establishing the connection the next thing wo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy