Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaKi_3082571
PSoC™ 4
hi I have two BLE dongle(CY5670) when I connect the one it's being Cyress KitProg and the other is like this I want to make first to second. also I h... Show More
MatthewS_51
PSoC™ 4
Registrations just opened for our upcoming PSoC 4700 "Sense-Anything" MCU Webinar, co-hosted with Mouser: Design Human-Machine Interfaces that “Sense ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm looking for a PSoC 4 bootloader that loads an image from an external buffer (ext. flash in this case, which has the cyacd file in it).I'll m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use a broadcast type communication between a smartphone as broadcaster and multiple devices implemented CYBLE-022001-00 as observers... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is with PSoC Creator 4.2.0.641.The end goal is to create a nightly build of firmware using TeamCity, but I'm running into this problem:Build PSoC projects via Jenkins (Error: prj.M0274)... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I have my BLE configured as follows:My code is as follows/******************************S T A R T ********* M A I N . C ********************... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I started a new design with CY8CMR3102, used a STM32F103 MCU to configure and read the raw data from Sensor by I2C.The PCB is a round shape(6cm dia... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,see attached my project - it always give an error if I compile with the bootloadable component.If I remove the bootloadable I have no compile er... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am looking for an IC that can sense capacitive switch.i want to interface two capacitive switches and generate high low on each switch being touched... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
while programming through RESET mode I am getting a error message as shown" Programming Terminated  Detected SiliconID: "FF FF 13 AA" is not in datab... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy