Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SiCa_3890876
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using a CY8C4147AZS-S475 microcontroller coupled with a LIN tranciever to communicate on a LIN network. I need to wake-up from DeepSleep condit... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,CapSense component that my project used is CapSense CSD[V2.60],now i want to change it to CapSense[V6.0] on the basis of the original project.S... Show More
ChGa_3545231
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,I am currently working on a Project where I want to connect my Psoc4 BLE with a Sensor which should send me Lux values.My Psoc is set up as a... Show More
CaFe_1297911
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon,'m developing a new project where I've severall peripherals in use such as RTC, BLE, Capsense, UART, PWM, ADC and I want to detect a po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way to have software running on the PSOC generate a signal that can be fed into the digital logic section of the chip? How would I implemen... Show More
rotu_3236376
PSoC™ 4
Hello-I have an existing project where the Peripheral is not setting the manufacturing data to companyid 305 which is Cypress according to Bluetooth S... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 4
I have a project on a PSoC 4200 BLE which uses a lot of RAM (about 2k remaining).  I'm using FreeRTOS, but because I'm only using static allocation, I... Show More
euggersh
PSoC™ 4
It appears that since the 2.0 rewrite of the Emulated EEPROM component, it now supports PSoC 4 with BLE.  I'm trying to use this component in one of m... Show More
rotu_3236376
PSoC™ 4
Hello-Can someone tell me what is the minimum requirement needed to make a BLE connections to the UART_to_BLE_Central and UART_to_BLE_Peripheral proje... Show More
PaAr_3783191
PSoC™ 4
Something I found useful and i would like to share with the community in order to have a better view on touch sensor design cycles.A capacitive touch ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy