Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using PROC 4 BLE as a central device. I want to exchange data with a peripheral device which is advertising.    The API Cyble_gapcconne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to quickly confirm whether or not the BLE module offering from Cypress is capable of supporting more than 2 LL instances. From a road... Show More
NaAm_1281831
PSoC™ 4
Hi, We use PSOC BLE Module in our product, and we would like to test the BLE connectivity of those boards during production build. And we dont want to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I use from few month the Cypress Pscoc designer IDE that make use of the Cypress-specific Keil PK51 toolchain.From today when I launch the IDE, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using cypress controller CY8C4247AXI-M485  and feeding internal clock of 48 MHZ with WCO  enabled , we could not able to transmits and receive data .W... Show More
SaGr_3905476
PSoC™ 4
I've been working with a PSoC4 using PSoC Creator's LIN Slave Component. But I'm having trouble with conditional frame publishing. In my hardware setu... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Is it possible to run power mode 1 (powering the psoc with a 4-5V supply), and get the IO voltages to be 1.8V How much current can VCCD provide (as... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I want to use an external 24Mhz crystal for the main oscillator on 4246AZI-L423 (attached to pins P7.0 and P7.1).What settings do I need in the clocks... Show More
user_3636091
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone:                       I have a question for you,When using the chip cy8c4025azi-s413, our company needs to use the batch burner to pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to reduce the Area of effectiveness of the blue tooth for medical purposes. How can I reduce the range using the PSOC creator ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy