Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

EtHa_3840976
PSoC™ 4
I would like to be able to send a command to the psoc that will switch the SWD pins back from GPIO mode to SWD mode. I know there is a setting for thi... Show More
niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using PSoC4 L-Series-Pioneer Kit (CY8KIT-046).  After I added the UART (non SCB) component to my current project I start getting this build... Show More
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ 4
I am currently working on a small BLE-epaper interface with the CYBLE-212020 module. SPI-Communication and different sleep-modes work fine, But now I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm having a problem on a CY8CKIT-049-42XX with the UDB FIFO's. I have core code that writes into the F0 FIFO (checking before that the FIFO is no... Show More
udc_3774571
PSoC™ 4
Hi.I would like to use the clock as an external clock input instead of a crystal.Looking at the data sheet, the description of the 16th pin (XTAL24I) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
4.1 update one compiles fine, but upgrading to 4.2 breaks the build.The complaint about preventing usage of special purposes is strange, since those s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've got Rx reception only of an array of the 40 bytes, but I cannot Tx the answering array of 60-bytes consistently.So far I've got the following Rx ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on a very simple application with logic operators, I assign 3 inputs and 2 outputs, when I build the system it gives message: Unable to pl... Show More
srme_3928751
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,       BLE -CY8C4247LQI-BL483        PSOC4 creator  =>  I have created one custom profile application and able to receive string from cypress a... Show More
LaFo_1751236
PSoC™ 4
I am using a cyble212020.  The device has a single button that is used to put the micro in deepsleep and wakeup.  The button generates an interrupt to... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy