Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AdamsChengTW
PSoC™ 4
HI,I use capsense function for my company new vehicle air condition HMI product.Some key will auto trigger in EMS test. (Fail frequency in the  10~12 ... Show More
DanMeeks
PSoC™ 4
I don't see a max voltage range for VDDIO in the data sheet. And in Creator, cydwr shows that pin at 3.3V for some reason. Makes me wonder if VDDIO ca... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have been trying to find the best method to implement a trackpad with capsense. I bought the 41xx s-series pioneer kit, and played around with th... Show More
UyNg_4645201
PSoC™ 4
Hello friends!I'm recently exposed to the PSoC environment, and I'm currently working on a project that involves using the RC522 module with PSoC pion... Show More
DaRa_4676996
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress community,Please I would like to get help for getting a C code as a CY_ISR function or a piece of code in the for(;;) loop that  implements... Show More
WeSi_4091331
PSoC™ 4
Suppose you designed and manufactured a board, inspired by the design of the Pionner Kit. Your intention is to integrate your custom peripheral board ... Show More
PrSo_4458906
PSoC™ 4
Hardware Required - CY8CKIT-145-40XX development kit with PSoC 4000S chip, Oscilloscope for testingSoftware Required - PSoC Creator 4.2Summary - This ... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,This is announcement of the new custom component, Pins Annotation v0.0, which facilitates PSoC pins configuration. It identifies terminals with dir... Show More
FaRe_3083706
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I can't program a Psoc4 microcontroller (CY8C4014LQI-422) with a different MCU (different from Cypress). I followed the Application notes AN848... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a simple project that just uses a UART and Timer and several IO pins but I cannot compile as it has run out of UDB resources.The timer just ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy