Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

hiyusuf
PSoC™ 4

Hi,

How can I use the SSD1309 display on PSoC 4 MCU? SSD1306. I couldn't run it with ssd1306 lib.

KaKo_4074056
PSoC™ 4
Hello, When a power interruption occurs during Em_EEPROM_Write processing, the corresponding Row may be filled with 0xFF. In this state, Em_EEPROM_Ini... Show More
erch_4701241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Trying to have CYBLE-222014 act as slave to an external MCU master. Using the example project I2C_BLE_Peripheral it takes data received and ext... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello   When PSoC operates as I2C master, SDA is stuck LOW by reset etc. I know that this issue is solved if PSoC sends clocks.   But I2C specificatio... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I'm attempting to read the current time, and the local time info, from the CTS of an iOS device everytime I connect to the iOS device (I then use this... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I have some code that is reading the CURRENT_TIME and LOCAL_TIME_INFO from a CTS.  The CURRENT_TIME information is coming through in a format I can in... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm working to a Project that has an USB connection configured as Self Powered. I'll use CY8CKIT-149 to make a first Prototype. In order to imp... Show More
Hawk
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm refering Code example CE210291, Low Power One Button (CapSense, 4000S)  whether with the CY8CKIT-145-40xx or CY8C4025LQI-S411 Controller, t... Show More
MiM_4846431
PSoC™ 4
I am working on an application with a GSM modem interfaced to PSoC 4100S Plus through UART. I need to implement OTA firmware update over GSM interface... Show More
Skoe
PSoC™ 4
  For a project that needs "intelligent bitbanging" the PSoC for seems to be perfect. I'm evaluating following chain: Pin => combinatorial logic 1 => ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy