Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

mjt_4825471
PSoC™ 4

I defined a constant arrary ,but I didn't use it.I can't find this constant arrary in the map file.

MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I have an application where I am trying to minimise current draw when waiting for an external trigger signal, but then need the PSOC to leap out of be... Show More
Dirk_6716
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I want to use the iDAC in the CYBLE-222014 and was wondering if the Vref supplies the iDAC. If so, 1) is it okay to supply Vref/iDAC with 5.5V ... Show More
ThBi_3905606
PSoC™ 4
Hello,   in my application, I have a lithium battery. the system is powered when USB is pluging in and a specific IC charge the battery?   the IC char... Show More
ThBi_3905606
PSoC™ 4
Hello in my application the charger IC always feed the system and "disconnect" the battery when the charging process is finish.( ofr keeping a long li... Show More
Esteem_123
PSoC™ 4
Hello sir, I have kitprog cy8ckit-059. Kitprog is successfully detected by PSoC programmer and PSoC creator 4.2. I have attached MCU cy8c4245axi-483. ... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
I like to use this device running an USB - HID profile. According datasheet Pin 13.1 (D-)  13.0(D+) and P13.2 VBUS (5V from USB?). Datasheet of USB te... Show More
Newa
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Cypress supporters. About PSoC4: CY8C4024LQS S411, I want to set Pin(UART Rx setting) to detect GPIO edge occurrence and wake up from Deep Slee... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am having an issue with motor driver communication, and I would like to ask if my SPI code is correct.  I am only getting 0xFFFF for any registe... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
I am using the USB HID example from cypress. On the Cy8CKIT-059 (psoc5) it is running fine. I have to use CY8C4247AZI-L485 in a custom board.The syste... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy