Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

yassibbelk
PSoC™ 4
Bonjour, nous avons un projet ou ne devons piloter un véhicule en Bluetooth avec l'application , or nous ne parvenons pas a faire le code, le véhicule... Show More
NorbertWitt
PSoC™ 4
On a PSOC4100PS I use a switched-cap VDAC1.40. The output amplifier can be operated as a "Follower" or as an "OpAmp", configurable in the "Configure" ... Show More
grju_1087506
PSoC™ 4
I am unable to get the isr to function for the I2S. Using the "debugger" I can read the register that hold the INT flag (I2S_TX_STATSUS0_REG(CH0) and ... Show More
rbtics
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set up the code for the BNO055 sensor but I am a bit confused about how to write the .c file. I've been looking at the sample code prod... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I have an application where I am using the Scan Response Packet to transfer data between my peripheral and a client quickly, without the need for a co... Show More
om
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, I am stuck at one problem, I want to write one variable at particular memory location. So if I initialized my variable then at that me... Show More
kosuzuki
PSoC™ 4
I get the following errorPlease teach. Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm using a DMA connected to a RX SPI component.The descriptor 0 capture just the first byte (just send it to trash)I use this block to read 150... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using an ECO-based PLL0 clock as HFCLK, but when I execute Em_EEPROM_1_Write (), it automatically switches the clock to IMO. When I execu... Show More
TaDa_1407706
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CY8CKIT-145-40XX and I have one question.Q. How to use Cap-Sense Slider by CSX (mutual cap) method using PSoC Creator 4.1.I downloaded sampl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy