Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

andycheng
PSoC™ 4
Hello, when I try to program the MCU, I get the error Detected SiliconID: "CD 80 12 A7" is not in database, is there anything I can do?  I used to use... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody, I encountered some strange behaviour using UART. I'm developing on a CY8C4126AXI-S445. I needed some debug outputs, so I decided to u... Show More
RoRo_3281831
PSoC™ 4
So I have exactly the same problem as this question, but that one did not give a workable solution. https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-5-3-1-MCU/Disabling-UART-output-pin/td-p/198860... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Hi, We are communicating using the UART(SCB) of PSoC4S. The UART settings are as follows : -- Mode:Standard -- RX+TX -- 19200bps(Actual 19231bps) -- 8... Show More
ahoz_4682531
PSoC™ 4

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me which "PSOC 4000 series" IC is suitable for two proximity sensor at the same time?

kartheek_adivi
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using PSoC 4100S for CapSense. I want to put the device in deep sleep mode and wakeup periodically (may be once every 50-100 ms) to scan for a... Show More
massimo-manca
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am testing a new design based on MagSense using a CY8CKIT-148 evaluation board. At the beginning everything was working but to use the tuner ... Show More
PhSi_4075401
PSoC™ 4
APCN210901
solved msg Solved
Hello Everyone,  Cypress has listed this APCN with no real descriptor as to the action/cause for change. I am using a 4100S chip that is on this list ... Show More
rbelli1
PSoC™ 4
Hello In the datasheet for the PSOC4 timer component (TCPWM_P4_v2_10) There is a statement concerning the reload input: "For all devices, except PSoC ... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy