Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

gibe_285051
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,  I have a small issue with this Soc - C8YC4147AXI-S475 , I tried to enable the WCO PLL to have an accurate SYSCLOCK for the CAN but I don... Show More
BuHa_1507271
PSoC™ 4
I think I found an error in a PSoC® 4 Prototyping Kit Guide.   Are errors something better brought up in the community forums, or with a support case?... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 4
I need your opinion(s) on terminal emulator programs that you use with your Creator projects. I've been using PuTTy and have had no difficulty with Cr... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I would like to use the CY8CKIT-149PSOC prototyping kit to test my slider design. The idea is  to separate  the original slider part from the k... Show More
JaMa_1051561
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am developing software for the Trackpad. For this i have referred following two examples. CE195394_HID_Mouse  - In this example 3 Bytes mous... Show More
Jaleh
PSoC™ 4
Hi, In my project I have 7 Opamps but due to the limits of using Opamps in PSoC 4 BLE (we can just use 4 of them), I am using Amuxs to select the inpu... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using the Cy8C4244PVI-442 PSOC 4 MCU and have configured it for 5V supply: I want to know what will be the output voltage level of the ou... Show More
Chen_Haotian
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use proximity sensing  in PSOC 4100S Plus to sense hands within a specified distance of 5 cm. To make this, I made the sensor by the PCB... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, the printf function does not send out the characters. I added this function for redirect printf: int __io_putchar(int ch){    UART_PutChar(ch);   ... Show More
sasi_4796961
PSoC™ 4
Hi , This is Sai Krishna . We are looking to store the Bluetooth packets  sent from  CYALkit E2 E3 devices to raspberry pi-3 for further processing . ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy