Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

EsFr_4600111
PSoC™ 4
Have a cyble-222014 unit, I  want to flash during the production. And i need to write diffrent serial number and settings into each device, can i do t... Show More
PlockD
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, on a CYBLE-222014-01, we've implemented an application based on the 'Mesh Flood' example in PSoC Creator 4.4. We've recently received reports ... Show More
EsFr_4600111
PSoC™ 4
Have a board with a cyble-222014-01 device  I want a simple example in how to write to  user flash area and read again, i have tried foloowing code:  ... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Launch Tuner
solved msg Solved
Hello everyone! I am using Cy8ckit-145-40xx and I could not connect Launch Tuner. I am working on example project which is CAPSENSE SLIDER WITH GESTUR... Show More
qczek
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I just trying to port my lora solution from stm8 to ASK6501 based module, and can't find any info about internall pin mapping beatween MCU CY8C414... Show More
colin_f
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am wondering if I can use the Miniprog4 (CY8CKIT-005) to update the SFlash on the PSoC4 BLE mcu (CYBLE-014008-00).  We currently use Miniprog3 b... Show More
zez666
PSoC™ 4
hi everyone! now I meet a problem, I want to learn the CY8C4248LQI-BL583 low energy mode,so I use my CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A to test, and I find a program i... Show More
manu_ks
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using the CY8c4247LQI-BL473  IC for my project. My requirement is to create a custom PCB using the IC and communicate with a mobile applic... Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 4
Hi,How to know which enum element is behind a value ?When I read a characteristic value, I can see the BLE stack send an event code 57 (decimal) but I... Show More
schiu
PSoC™ 4
We are evaluating various bluetooth hardware options for a high volume project. Our requirements for our bluetooth solution are the following:  Suppo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy