Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I wanted to buy a QFN PSoC 4100S Plus chip, but the only available on digikey right now is the CY8C4125LQS-423. It is not clear if I can use capse... Show More
daspapendu
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Can we upgrade/edit the firmware of e78-868ln22s LORA end node using kitprog3 in modustoolbox or psoc creator?? Thanks, Papendu Show More
tony
PSoC™ 4
(1) I set the beak segment detection length to 11, but when sending a beak segment with a length of 11.3 bits, the break detection interrupt cannot be... Show More
Astronix
PSoC™ 4
I'm wondering how interchangeable the microcontroller components are once I've already built a software binary? Specifically, I've built my applicatio... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hi, If I export the data acquired by Bridge Control Panel to a file in excel format, only the latest 10,000 data can be saved. Is it possible to incre... Show More
hydys
PSoC™ 4
您好:  客户想在眼镜腿内侧实现5段的位置识别,PCB为FPC材质贴在镜腿内侧,我们打算使用psoc4 的capsense的 Linear Slider方式,目前有两个问题想请教下: ①如果长*宽=25mm*4mm(最大宽度5mm)空间内,是否能够实现5段的Linear Slider(通过查看参考设... Show More
TamirM
PSoC™ 4
UART DMA
solved msg Solved
Hello, I'm using printf override to send strings via RS232, it works well. Now i'm trying to use DMA  to make those transactions but it doesn't work p... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4
solved msg Solved
<I want to know what Bridege control panel can do>I’m using CY8CKIT-149 PSoC® 4100SI used Bridege control panel to write I2C this time, but I would li... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 4
PSoC
solved msg Solved
<Unable to change the CapSense Variable in CapSense_Structure.h>CapSense_Structure.hの一部変数を変更したいのですが、変更しても、PSoC Creatorがソースコードを生成すると、元に戻ってしまいます。 CapSen... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 4
PSoC 4100s
solved msg Solved
<Bridegeコントロールパネルで何ができるか知りたい> CY8CKIT-149PSoC®4100Sを使用しています今回はBridegeコントロールパネルを使用してI2Cを作成しましたが、他に何ができるか知りたいです。 Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy