CyBle_ProcessEvens() can't works well.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi~

I am using a Psoc4 BLE component,I read the comment about the function "CyBle_ProcessEvens()",it should be called at least once in every interval,but there is something works not good,it will stopped at a "CySysPmSleep()"function when called the function "CyBle_ProcessEvens()" sometimes.I uploaded a image to show you the situation.

Hope someone could help me! Thank you! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you call the CySysPmSleep() function when the BLESS isn't in sleep or deep sleep mode, then it will cause issues.

Based on the callstack, it looks like the BLESS is waking up or something, and is being prevented from waking up (something wrong with interrupts possibly). If you have global interrupts disabled, then that is probably the cause of the freeze.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you call the CySysPmSleep() function when the BLESS isn't in sleep or deep sleep mode, then it will cause issues.

Based on the callstack, it looks like the BLESS is waking up or something, and is being prevented from waking up (something wrong with interrupts possibly). If you have global interrupts disabled, then that is probably the cause of the freeze.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!

Your are right,I modified my code and the problem has been solved.

0 Likes