Getting started with ADC on CY8CPROTO-062-4343W - Amazon FreeRTOS - ModusToolbox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SeVl_4673051
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi everyone,

I would like to start working with CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to design a solution which reads analogue signal, converts it to digital and sends data to AWS using AFR.

I'm comfortable with the second part (sending data to AWS) as it is very well documented in the Getting Started Guide.

Could you please recommend a good entry point to get started with ADC on CY8CPROTO-062-4343W using ModusToolbox and Amazon FreeRTOS?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Sergey,

An older version example to get you started with the project.:SAR ADC Modustoolbox

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Sergey,

An older version example to get you started with the project.:SAR ADC Modustoolbox

Best Regards,
Vasanth

Hi Vasanth,

Thank you for your reply!

The example you referred to is for ModusToolbox 1.0. I'm using ModusToolbox 2.0 and it has quite a different project structure. It don't know how to convert this project from v1 to v2 or v2.1. Is it a relatively simple task? I have a lot of expertise with Eclipse, but I'm pretty new with ModusToolbox 2 and Cypress PSOC.

Best Regards,

Sergey

0 Likes