I can't run properly Anycloud BLE MultiBeacon example on cy8cproto-062-4343W

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
LuisLop
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hello, guys!

I am new in the world of BLE and I want to design a lite beacon device (with probably use of wifi on the future) based on the 4343W. For this reason I bought the prototype kit CY8CPROTO-062-4343W.

The software that I am using for test all kit functionalities is ModusToolBOX IDE and I have installed all the projects examples.

Until now, I have loaded and tested succesfully several examples on the board, as the BLE Battery Server and the Wifi Bluetooth Console. 

The last example that I am trying to test is the Anycloud BLE Multi beacon but I can't see the Eddystone frames in any Beacon scanner installed on my android phone either on my PC (BeaconScope, Beacon Scanner, Bluetooth  Beacon Interactor, etc...). I have tried to change the bluetooth configuration with the modustoolbox bluetooth configurator, I have mixed the program with other ones located on Github, but any effort is useless.

I have followed step by step the instructions of README.md. First of all I run the beacon scanner and then I reset the board to see in Hyperterminal what's going on: in all cases, the result is the same (please, see the attached image).

Please, could any one say to me what I am doing wrong or what configuration or code can I use to run properly the Multibeacon Example? Maybe are the apps that I am using for beacon scanning?

Many thanks in advance and best regards!

Luis

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

replace the attached file to this folder, have a test to see if it is ok. 

\mtw\mtb_shared\bluetooth-freertos\latest-v2.X\firmware\COMPONENT_4343W

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

I can duplicate the issue also, let me check the info internally, will reply later. 

0 Likes

Hello, Zhengbao

Please, Do you have any news about the issue?

Many thanks and best regards!

Luis

0 Likes
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

replace the attached file to this folder, have a test to see if it is ok. 

\mtw\mtb_shared\bluetooth-freertos\latest-v2.X\firmware\COMPONENT_4343W

0 Likes

Hello, Zhengbao

Yes, now I am receiving the eddistone beacons on android app "Beaconscope".

Many thanks for your effort!

Best regards, 

Luis

0 Likes

Hello:

What I have released to you is just for test, it is not for your mass production, raise help to a local support team to get the newest firmware, that will be fine.