Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnyCloud SDK

LuisLop
New Contributor II

Hello, guys!

I am new in the world of BLE and I want to design a lite beacon device (with probably use of wifi on the future) based on the 4343W. For this reason I bought the prototype kit CY8CPROTO-062-4343W.

The software that I am using for test all kit functionalities is ModusToolBOX IDE and I have installed all the projects examples.

Until now, I have loaded and tested succesfully several examples on the board, as the BLE Battery Server and the Wifi Bluetooth Console. 

The last example that I am trying to test is the Anycloud BLE Multi beacon but I can't see the Eddystone frames in any Beacon scanner installed on my android phone either on my PC (BeaconScope, Beacon Scanner, Bluetooth  Beacon Interactor, etc...). I have tried to change the bluetooth configuration with the modustoolbox bluetooth configurator, I have mixed the program with other ones located on Github, but any effort is useless.

I have followed step by step the instructions of README.md. First of all I run the beacon scanner and then I reset the board to see in Hyperterminal what's going on: in all cases, the result is the same (please, see the attached image).

Please, could any one say to me what I am doing wrong or what configuration or code can I use to run properly the Multibeacon Example? Maybe are the apps that I am using for beacon scanning?

Many thanks in advance and best regards!

Luis

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

replace the attached file to this folder, have a test to see if it is ok. 

\mtw\mtb_shared\bluetooth-freertos\latest-v2.X\firmware\COMPONENT_4343W

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

I can duplicate the issue also, let me check the info internally, will reply later. 

0 Likes
LuisLop
New Contributor II

Hello, Zhengbao

Please, Do you have any news about the issue?

Many thanks and best regards!

Luis

0 Likes
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

replace the attached file to this folder, have a test to see if it is ok. 

\mtw\mtb_shared\bluetooth-freertos\latest-v2.X\firmware\COMPONENT_4343W

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LuisLop
New Contributor II

Hello, Zhengbao

Yes, now I am receiving the eddistone beacons on android app "Beaconscope".

Many thanks for your effort!

Best regards, 

Luis

0 Likes
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

What I have released to you is just for test, it is not for your mass production, raise help to a local support team to get the newest firmware, that will be fine.