Whether you’re a customer, partner or a developer interested in the latest Cypress innovations, the Cypress Developer Community offers you a place to learn, share and engage with both Cypress experts and other embedded engineers around the world.
You must register to join the conversation!
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please contact us.
Cypress’ new PSoC 6 MCU architecture is purpose-built for the IoT, filling the gap between expensive, power hungry application processors and low performance MCUs. The ultra-low-power PSoC 6 MCU architecture offers the processing performance needed by IoT devices. Security is built-in, enabling a single-chip solution. PSoC 6 enables engineers to uniquely create innovative, next-generation IoT devices leveraging the unique PSoC fabric with its easy-to-use, software-defined peripherals.
- Cypress Streamlines Internet of Things Designs with the Industry’s Most All-Inclusive, Turnkey Development Platform
- Cypress Brings Instant-on to Automotive, Industrial and IoT Applications with the Industry’s First Serial Memory Solution in a Low Pin-Count Multi-chip Package
- New Design Contest Sponsored by Cypress and Hackster Encourages Developers to Build Innovative Sensing Applications
- Cypress to Acquire Broadcom’s Wireless Internet of Things Business
- Broadcom’s IoT Vision: It’s All About Partners and the Cloud Ecosystem
- Broadcom’s WICED™ CORE Enhanced Low Power Devices: Four Times the Battery Life for IoT Sensors
- Broadcom Introduces Most Advanced WICED IoT Family
- Inside Industrial IoT: Connectivity Tech and Partnerships Enable Business Opportunity
- Avnet Introduces the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit Powered by Broadcom’s WICED and Amazon Web Services IoT
- Broadcom WICED Platform Offers Full HomeKit Support
- Broadcom's WICED Smart Ready SoC Doubles Data Rates for IoT Devices
- Bluetooth Innovation Training Series Removes Mystery from Developing for IoT
- Anaren Introduces Atmosphere 1.1 Development Platform – Further Enabling Customers Using Broadcom-based AIR for WICED Modules to Achieve Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity
- Connect One iChipNet Platform and Internet of Things Building Blocks Ensure Device Interoperability and Fast Time to Market
- Broadcom Announces Industry's First Dual-Band Wi-Fi Audio Chip for Internet of Things
- Broadcom Announces WICED Sense to Grow Internet of Things Applications
- Broadcom Wireless Connectivity Enables Netatmo Smartphone-Controlled Home Thermostat
- Broadcom Connectivity Powers Handheld Wireless X-ray Security Scanner
- Industry Leaders to Establish Open Interconnect Consortium to Advance Interoperability for Internet of Things
- Broadcom's WICED Smart SoC Increases Security and Adds iBeacon Support for Growing Internet of Things Ecosystem