Whether you’re a customer, partner or a developer interested in the latest Cypress innovations, the Cypress Developer Community offers you a place to learn, share and engage with both Cypress experts and other embedded engineers around the world.
You must register to join the conversation!
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please contact us.
Bringing together two great communities...
On July 5, 2016, Cypress acquired Broadcom's IoT business, creating the No. 1 supplier of IoT and embedded system solutions worldwide. The acquisition also makes our developer community even bigger and better.
We are consolidating the Cypress Developer Community (CDC) and the Broadcom WICED™ Community to provide you with one-stop access to a single, robust developer ecosystem for MCUs, systems-on-chip, wireless connectivity, modules and memories.
In addition to the CDC's video, training and technical forums, WICED's 18,000-strong developer ecosystem of technology partners, VARs, ODMs and module makers are now only a click away. Powerful development resources and the best engineering support on the planet get you to market fast with disruptive new products that can change our connected world for the better.
Join your fellow EEs in the fast-growing Cypress Developer Community today!
- Cypress to Acquire Broadcom’s Wireless Internet of Things Business
- Broadcom’s IoT Vision: It’s All About Partners and the Cloud Ecosystem
- Broadcom’s WICED™ CORE Enhanced Low Power Devices: Four Times the Battery Life for IoT Sensors
- Broadcom Introduces Most Advanced WICED IoT Family
- Inside Industrial IoT: Connectivity Tech and Partnerships Enable Business Opportunity
- Avnet Introduces the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit Powered by Broadcom’s WICED and Amazon Web Services IoT
- Broadcom WICED Platform Offers Full HomeKit Support
- Broadcom's WICED Smart Ready SoC Doubles Data Rates for IoT Devices
- Bluetooth Innovation Training Series Removes Mystery from Developing for IoT
- Anaren Introduces Atmosphere 1.1 Development Platform – Further Enabling Customers Using Broadcom-based AIR for WICED Modules to Achieve Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity
- Connect One iChipNet Platform and Internet of Things Building Blocks Ensure Device Interoperability and Fast Time to Market
- Broadcom Announces Industry's First Dual-Band Wi-Fi Audio Chip for Internet of Things
- Broadcom Announces WICED Sense to Grow Internet of Things Applications
- Broadcom Wireless Connectivity Enables Netatmo Smartphone-Controlled Home Thermostat
- Broadcom Connectivity Powers Handheld Wireless X-ray Security Scanner
- Industry Leaders to Establish Open Interconnect Consortium to Advance Interoperability for Internet of Things
- Broadcom's WICED Smart SoC Increases Security and Adds iBeacon Support for Growing Internet of Things Ecosystem