Inventek Systems demonstrates an IoT MQTT Thermostat Demo utilizes Inventek’s proprietary IWIN & IWINC firmware solutions:
- IWIN: (Inventek Wireless Interoperability Network), firmware which provides our customers a very compelling and user friendly protocol to ensure maximum optimization and seamless integration of Broadcom’s WICED SDK.
- IWINC: (Inventek Wireless Interoperability Network for Clouds), firmware that enables our modules to be “Cloud Ready” by porting the necessary Cloud Agent protocols for any/all target Cloud Owners that our customers target.
Utilizing the Inventek ISM43341 evaluation board and our ISM43341-M4G-L44 eS-Wi-Fi module (embedded Serial Wi-Fi) :
- 2.4 & 5 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Broadcom BCM43341 Quad Combo radio
- STM32F405 host processor with a standard USB, SPI or UART host interface capability
- Antenna and associated certifications.
Utilizing a Python script, the Inventek demo will:
- Connect to the AWS Cloud using IWINC commands
- Subscribe to the shadow topic
- Start the application
- Connect to AWS
- Send data
- Set commands
- Complete the monitoring application
- Terminate the program
If customers are developing IoT platforms, Inventek Systems offers a complete solution from “Connection to Cloud”!
2 Republic Road
Billerica, MA 01862