1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 29, 2018 3:43 AM by fedrikjames26_3685926

Introducing Cypress IoT Design Partner UrslaLeo (Cloud-based HRM)...

mifo

UrsaLeo is a Silicon Valley based software services company with a focus on IoT firmware, connectivity and cloud computing. UrsaLeo founders managed embedded software projects at Apple, Palm, Motorola and other leading technology companies

To learn more about their Linux based Heart Rate Monitor which features a certified Murata 1DX partner module powered by a Cypress CYW4343W (2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, BT/BLE) SoC and an NXP i.MX UltraLite processor, click here: UrsaLeo

urslaleo.png

• 1. Re: Introducing Cypress IoT Design Partner UrslaLeo (Cloud-based HRM)...
          fedrikjames26_3685926

Wow. I totally agree with urslaleo. You have well explained the features of urslaleo. The system consists of three primary components such as sensor device, gateway and server which have their own importance features.Sensor device monitors and determines heart rate and sends data to gateway, Gateway queues the data messages for transmission  to clouds and responds with answer whereas server process the data and sends response.To know more you can refer write my paper where in you can find the best essays related to urslaleo.