BCM20707 hci_ble_hid_dev don't pair ok?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi :

I use the 20706_A2-bluetooth  hci_ble_hid_dev project , when downloadable hcd file , I use IOS phone pair it , and the first it can pair ok ,

but it don't work well ,  send the report the IOS phone don't receive the data , and close the bluetooth in IOS phone , then open the bluetooth button at IOS phone , the IOS phone don't reconnect the device , so I think the IOS phone don't bond the hid profile , but , when I delete the pair information from IOS phone , and repeat pair the hid device , it also pair ok , and the key report can send successful , the IOS phone can receive the key value .

So , why the IOS phone first pair hid device , it don't work well ?

Thanks !

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW20707 is not currently a broad market device, and as such, is not supported here on the IoT Community.  Please work with the local Cypress sales team/distributor that enabled you with this product to setup factory support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The CYW20707 is not currently a broad market device, and as such, is not supported here on the IoT Community.  Please work with the local Cypress sales team/distributor that enabled you with this product to setup factory support.

0 Likes