I am working on PSOC4 BLE at present. I want to switch to PSOC6 and had some queries listed below:
1. Whether PSOC6 will work with PSOC creator 4.1, If not than which IDE is available for PSOC 6.
2. Whether MiniProg3 Programmer/Debugger can be used with PSOC6.
3. Whether ready made Bbluetooth stack is available for BLE 5 in PSOC 6.
1) Yes, PSoC 6 will work with Creator 4.1. I will be posting a reveal tool for Creator 4.1 that will "reveal" the PSoC 6 parts, one of the perks for joining and following this community
2) Yes, miniprog3 will support PSoC 6
3) Yes, the BLE stack will be ready made in PSoC 6, just like in PSoC 4 BLE
Thanks for the question and let me know if you have others!