5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2016 12:23 AM by user_2112781

Compile a C++ file

user_2112781

Is there a way to compile a C++ file in the Wiced SDK ? I tried a simple application test that includes and I get a lot of errors.

I tried on macOS and Linux and the errors are the same. Any idea ?

Thank you

./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/memoryfwd.h:63:3: error: template with C linkage
         template<typename>
         ^
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/memoryfwd.h:66:3: error: template specialization with C linkage
         template<>
         ^
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/memoryfwd.h:70:3: error: template with C linkage
         template<typename, typename>
         ^
      In file included from ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/string:39:0,
                       from apps/snip/foo/foo.cpp:1:
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/stringfwd.h:52:3: error: template with C linkage
         template<class _CharT>
         ^
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/stringfwd.h:55:3: error: template with C linkage
         template<typename _CharT, typename _Traits = char_traits<_CharT>,
         ^
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/stringfwd.h:59:3: error: template specialization with C linkage
         template<> struct char_traits<char>;
         ^
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/stringfwd.h:65:3: error: template specialization with C linkage
         template<> struct char_traits<wchar_t>;
         ^
      In file included from ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/stl_algobase.h:61:0,
                       from ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/char_traits.h:39,
                       from ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/string:40,
                       from apps/snip/foo/foo.cpp:1:
      ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include/bits/cpp_type_traits.h:72:3: error: template with C linkage
         template<typename _Iterator, typename _Container>
         ^