When joining an AP named CDW530AM, the return of host_rtos_get_semaphore is WWD_TIMEOUT, please refer the screenshot attached. The relevant code is below(WICED-SDK\WICED\WWD\internal\wwd_sdpcm.c):
/* Wait till response has been received */
retval = host_rtos_get_semaphore( &wwd_sdpcm_ioctl_sleep, (uint32_t) WWD_IOCTL_TIMEOUT_MS, WICED_FALSE );
if ( retval != WWD_SUCCESS )
/* Release the mutex since wwd_sdpcm_ioctl_response will no longer be referenced. */
host_rtos_set_semaphore( &wwd_sdpcm_ioctl_mutex, WICED_FALSE );
The sniffer log named filter_with_mac_addr_60f1893e7335.pcap is also attached.
However this issue is only met on this type Access point, the failed rate is also not 100% on this type Access point.
More information about the wireshark packet:
1) mac address of client: 60:f1:89:3e:73:35 ;
2) mac address of AP: 00:50:18:5d:ff:62;
3) encryption type: WPA2_AES;
3) the ssid/password is "TestBench/TestBench";
4) channel is 1;
5) wpa psk is "caf739524381fd60b3229a7093b9164aed3f0e94c04a9ef08b3245f0a466d0a0"
Info about the project:
Name of the Project: Wireless On Panel
WiFi Firmware Version: 7.45.41