How to include shared objects in Eclipse

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

Q1 : I am using sdk-2.4.0 , in Eclipse IDE , LINUX 32-bit  ,

how to include shared objects in eclipse ??

C-codeFolder_content.png

Note : above image describes the folder content - c - code which sends data to cloud

Q2 : I have  a c- code that will send data to TCUP cloud, its working fine[ while  running make-comment  in linux console] , my code will send data to cloud and retrieve.

Now i have to include this code inside UART Setup and UART Messages Over Webpage so whatever data i give via uart get updated in Cloud . what all are the files i have to inlcude inside uart_rxtx folder ?? How to do this ??

[i just put all files inside uart_rxtx and changed C-code main into some fuction name (like :Cloud_Start (void)) , when i tried to call this from uart_rxtx.c showing undefined reference to Cloud_Start , i google it this issue found linking has to be done]

Please help me to solve this , Thank you..

0 Likes
3 Replies
JoYi_1844281
Level 6
Level 6
100 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 likes received

You could NOT used the shard object inside WICED project!

build it as static library!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi jone

Thank you for your reply.

could you please be more specific about the changes that i have to make ?? Thank you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All

Is there any update regarding above post ?? How to use curl.h library in wiced sdk 2.4.0(UART Setup and UART Messages Over Webpage ) ?? can anyone help me to solve this.. Thank you

0 Likes