Can you give detail on what you are trying to debug and where are you setting your breakpoints?
You can choose the RTOS/network stack by modifying the make target.
snip.scan-BCM943341WCD1-FreeRTOS-LwIP download run
snip.scan-BCM943341WCD1-ThreadX-NetX_Duo download run
snip.scan-BCM943341WCD1-ThreadX-NetX download run
There is more information on how to use the make targets in WICED-SDK/Makefile
Thank you for your answer!
I am trying to debug gpio.c, there are the details as below:
1. The evaluation board type is BCM943341WCD1, it is connected to computer running windows XP system through mini_USB.
2. I create new project of 'snip.gpio-BCM943341WCD1-debug download' and make target, there is no err.
3. Pressing F11 key to enter debug mode, the project can be debug by pressing F5 or F6. Jtag led is flashing at the time of debug.
4. Setting a breakpoiont at function of wiced_init() in file of 'gpio.c'.
5. Clickling the line of 'main' function in '_start' function in file of 'crt0_GCC.c' to put the cursor in the line of 'main' function,
6. The program run to 'main' function by pressing 'Ctrl + R'.
7. The program jump to 'gpio.c' file by pressing F6 and Jtag led is flashing always, but do not halt at the breakpoiont of 'wiced_init'. I think it shoud be halt.
8. The program run correctly after pressing button of terminate.
1. Why the program do not halt at the breakpoiont in the 7th step above?
Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you !
All the best wishes for you!
Have solved this problem? I also face the same problem with you. I will be appreciate of you if you can give me a help