1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 10:53 PM by BoonT_56

    BCM20736S connection failed

    orlando.petrone

      We developed a board with BCM20736S chip configured as a peripheral device. When the central device, an Android Smartphone, tries to connect to our device, sometimes it returns a GATT ERROR, in particular the error 133 that is a generic error.

      This happens in random manner on different smartphones. In particular with a Samsung Galaxy Core with Android 5.1 we measure a 10% of cases.

      We want to know how to solve this problem considering we configured the BCM with 200 ms of advertising period and we set the maximum Tx Power.