build file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,I am a newer of WICED IDE.After I compile a example, there are some files(.elf and .bin) in the build folder.I want to know what's the file that download to my board when I use the download command.Beside,If I want to use dfu mode to flash the firmware,what's the file I need to flash?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

To get started programming the TAG3 development board under WICED Smart (the product supported in this Forum, Wi-Fi and Combo supported here: WICED Wi-Fi Forums​), the WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)​ provides a simple example that ensures the tool chain/board and associated download process is working correctly.

If you then want to understand the individual files used for this process, you can play with the command line tools as these tools expose the individual files used.  This thread is useful: Programming the TAG2/TAG3 Board using command line tools

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

To get started programming the TAG3 development board under WICED Smart (the product supported in this Forum, Wi-Fi and Combo supported here: WICED Wi-Fi Forums​), the WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)​ provides a simple example that ensures the tool chain/board and associated download process is working correctly.

If you then want to understand the individual files used for this process, you can play with the command line tools as these tools expose the individual files used.  This thread is useful: Programming the TAG2/TAG3 Board using command line tools