How could I use tuner.dll

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ShJe_286301
Level 1
Level 1

Could I use tuner.dll  with C# to make a customer tuner GUI ?

I don't know how to achive this  ,

Is there anyboy could instruct me ?

Thank you !

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hari
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello ShJe_286301

You cannot use just the tuner.dll to create your own tuner GUI. There are other proprietary source files that cannot be shared publicly.

Is there anything specific that you would like to achieve? Any added functionality that you require that is not present in the CapSense tuner that is already present?

Thanks,
Hari

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Hari

Hello ShJe_286301

You cannot use just the tuner.dll to create your own tuner GUI. There are other proprietary source files that cannot be shared publicly.

Is there anything specific that you would like to achieve? Any added functionality that you require that is not present in the CapSense tuner that is already present?

Thanks,
Hari

Hi, Thanks for your reply .

I want to creat a common tool to test capsense foil which without chips,no need to update the chip's firmware ,

and no need to load the capsense configurations or tuner with the capsense IDE projects.

Maybe , we need to write our own code to transform the capsense parameters in and out ?

Thank you very much !

0 Likes
Hari

Hi ShJe_286301

Even for testing a foil, you will need a PSoC chip that has the CapSense IP. CapSense IP is proprietary to PSoC and the Tuner GUI simply reads the value from PSoC and displays it for the user. So, even for testing out a foil, you will still require a PSoC with CapSense configured and tuned correctly.

Best regards,
Hari

0 Likes