1 of 1 people found this helpful
Looks like forward porting the original DCT was the answer.
Merged forward these files should anybody want to give it a try.
Now to see if this fixes my main issues.
Many people already reported similar issue.
Broadcom (nasac_2167841) replied the SDK compatibility issue will be fixed in next release.
I'm wondering if it really make sense to address this issue by yourself.
Maybe just waiting for next release is a better option.
Sent the following to the website admin email:
Better, probably. However doing it myself works now.
When the new patch comes out, it should be no problem to go to it if it handles the different DCTs correctly.