0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 3:01 AM by chintan

wifi not ON

chintan

hello sir,

I am working on the wiced SDK 3.1.2. and working with WIFI RESET, WIFI ON, WIFI OFF

In this i am using the msp430 controller and send the frame on UART and control the operation of the wiced wifi.

switch(uart_packet_pkt.data.data[1])

{

case wifi_reset_event:

wifi_reset();

break;

case wifi_on_event:

{

WPRINT_APP_INFO( ( "WIFI_ON_EVENT\r\n") );         <-------------print ok

wwd_management_wifi_on();                                            <-------------not enter in this function

}

break;

case wifi_off_event:

{

WPRINT_APP_INFO( ( "WIFI_OFF_EVENT\r\n") );

wwd_management_wifi_off();

}

break;

}

In this we are using the API and directly call when we perform the operation.

1> in this when i CALL the WIFI OFF API, then it is remove from the wireless network connection. then

2> i call the WIFI ON API but it is not on. in this wiced module receive the frame from the msp430 module.(test with print).

it print message on uart WIFI_ON_EVENT but not enter in the  wwd_management_wifi_on() function.

but when i send the frame wiced module is reset completly. but not on when i sending the wifi on frame.