Could someone please provide links to these PDF's?
- WICED Quickstart Guide
- WICED Evaluation Board User Guide
- WICED Application Framework Overview
- WICED SDK Software Stack
- WICED Powersave Application Note
- WICED Wi-Fi Easy Setup Overview
- WICED Wi-Fi Easy Setup - Cooee Application Note
- WICED Factory Programming Application Note
- WICED Manufacturing Test User Guide
- WICED Iperf Test App Usage Instructions
- WICED Evaluation Board and Module Schematics
When in WICED-SDK/doc/API/API.html
and clicking on the links shown above, a "not found" occurs. Browsing the folder shows most / all of these documents missing.
I believe some of these are no longer available/deprecated as this looks like an old list.
Take a look at the available documentation here: WICED Studio Wi-Fi/Combo Docs & Downloads
The SDK, AppNotes, Eval Board design files, etc. are all listed on this page.
Thanks for the update.
As davidep pointed out in post 2, the doc directory on 3.5.2 has those links in the api.html file. It would probably be better if that was fixed.
How can we get the deprecated documents.
Sometimes an old incorrect document is better than no document at all.
I would like all of the old deprecated documents.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Originally we included the documents as part of each WICED SDK release but on newer releases, we've chosen to consolidate these in a specific area on the community website WICED Studio Wi-Fi/Combo Docs & Downloads along with other support materials, datasheets etc.
I've just had a look back through the older SDK releases I have on my test machine and at least as late as SDK 3.1.2, we included the docs in the SDK package so you can still access them, albeit with a little hunting through older SDK releases.