Unable to re-program after BCM20732S first time

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using BCM20732S and only able to program only first time when it is powered after soldering on board. I am using "i2c_temperature_sensor-BCM920736TAG_Q32 download UART=COM29" application in SDK 2.2. I'm powering it at 3V and it is drawing around 6-9mA current and when I press reset button its current drops to 1mA.

After first time I am receiving following message on downloading and unable to recover it by providing low voltage on SDA.

Downloading application...

****Download failed - Press the reset button on the device and retry ****

Is there any method to check device ID or detection of device?

Seek your kind guidance (My schematic is as below).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ghalib

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I want add the update to situation,  I have connected the P15 to 3V power in and then I connect SDA pin to ground and power the circuit and after few second I remove the ground from SDA pin. After it I connect its USB to UART bridge to PC then runs application "glucose_meter-BCM920736TAG_Q32 download UART=COM29" its shows following message:

Downloading application...

Download complete

Application running

But nothing appears running on "BLE Scanner" in the android mobile application compared to when I run it on evaluation Kit. Let me know what can be the possible problem.

Does BCM20732S requires crystal or Oscillator to run?

Need your help to solve this issue.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Ghalib

0 Likes