We have realised there are some issues in FreeRTOS with LwIP, engineers are working on fixing these. Would suggest you to try ThreadX with NetX or NetX duo.
thanks for your feedback.
What could be the problem when the system hangs?
I have had situation within ThreadX/NetX where the system also hangs.
After 40s there is a reboot due to the watchdog I think so.
Is there a plan to integrate a newer LwIP-Version?
Could you provide more details related to you setup and the hardware used , where you noticed the reboot happening.
Yes there are plans of integrating newer LwIP
I've dived into and could find one simple way to get the system rebooting.
- Standard mqtt.c (Version 3.5.2)
- Raspberry PI with mosquitto broker
- Set the WICED_MESSAGE_STR to 1500 Byte
- 0x08000000 build\waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM9WCDUSI09\binary\waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM9WCDUSI09.bin
- 0x08004000 build\snip.mqtt-BCM9WCDUSI09-ThreadX-NetX-SDIO\DCT.bin
- 0x0800C000 build\snip.mqtt-BCM9WCDUSI09-ThreadX-NetX-SDIO\binary\snip.mqtt-BCM9WCDUSI09-ThreadX-NetX-SDIO.bin
Please find the attachment which contains a simple log trace and the modified mqtt source file.
Where can I upload files?
I think vikr was asking for a description of the problem only.
Attachments are possible by clicking reply, then "use advanced editor". Once inside of the advanced editor, there is a small "attach" symbol in the lower right hand side of the reply window.